From: 不语 <junhengdi@163.com>
To: openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org
Subject: how to change debug uart from uart5 to uart1 on ast2500 romulus?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:54:56 +0800 (CST)	[thread overview]

Dear opembmcer,

I am green to openbmc and I want to learn something about ast2500.Now I have one board ast2500 and

use openbmc code romulus.I know the default debug uart is uart5 and I want to change it to uart1,because

on my board, uart1 is rs232.I have tried these ,but not effective.

(1) set the hardware strap register bit29 0 on ast-g5.c

(2) set CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_COM1 from 0x1E784000 to 0x1E783000

Any addvice will be appricated.

                                             Thanks,

                                             JunHeng