* FW: CCLA for OpenBMC project
       [not found] <6F477727-573A-4666-A14A-1B6CB1E04E88@hcl.com>
@ 2019-10-01 22:46 ` Saravana Prabhu G. - ERS, HCLTech
From: Saravana Prabhu G. - ERS, HCLTech @ 2019-10-01 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Team,

My company “HCL Technologies Ltd.” is planning to contribute to OpenBMC project.

Towards that the CCLA agreement attached is signed and the same is attached herewith.

Regards,
GSP

From: "Saravana Prabhu G. - ERS, HCLTech" <gsprabhu@hcl.com>
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019 at 11:29 AM
To: "manager@lfprojects.org" <manager@lfprojects.org>
Cc: "Dhanapal Subramaniam, ERS,HCLTech" <dhanapals@hcl.com>
Subject: CCLA for OpenBMC project

Hello,

Please find attached the signed CCLA for your reference.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the agreement and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
GSP

Efficient Time Management? “Eliminate – Automate – Delegate – DIY”
::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.
________________________________

[-- Attachment #2: bpSigned_Copy_186549.pdf --]

* Re: FW: CCLA for OpenBMC project
@ 2019-10-07 14:03   ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2019-10-07 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saravana Prabhu G. - ERS, HCLTech, openbmc

On 10/1/19 5:46 PM, Saravana Prabhu G. - ERS, HCLTech wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> My company “HCL Technologies Ltd.” is planning to contribute to OpenBMC
> project.
>
> Towards that the CCLA agreement attached is signed and the same is
> attached herewith.
>
> Regards,
>
> GSP

Welcome! Thanks for signing. Your CCLA has been accepted.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)