Hi! Yet again I try to fight cx23885 driver's "risc op code error" bug. I found very weird "fix": If I apply attached patch _AND_ enable KASAN, then problem disappear. If I disable KASAN or delete _ANY_ new line from patch, then problem reappear. I tried to replace "printk" with delays and with memory barriers, but nothing works. I would like to hear from community any ideas: 1. why this "fix" helps 2. what weird things "printk" can do when KASAN enabled 3. why we need two consecutive "cx23885_irq_get_mask(dev);" commands, first of which need strange "companions" 4. what else I can try to use instead of "printk" Raimonds Cicans