From: "GEORGE DANIELS" <georgedaniels698@yahoo.com.hk>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE!!
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:20:25 +0300 (EEST)	[thread overview]

Greetings from George Daniels

I am George Daniels, a Banker and credit system programmer (HSBC bank).
I saw your email address while browsing through  the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office
yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe
we should use every opportunity to know each other better.

However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.
I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send  more details to you.
I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to
receiving your response at
georgedaniels848@yahoo.com.hk. Have a pleasant day.

George Daniels