From: Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de>
To: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: Vlad Buslov <vladbu@mellanox.com>,
	stable@vger.kernel.org, Jiri Pirko <jiri@mellanox.com>,
	"David S. Miller" <davem@davemloft.net>,
	Lee Jones <lee.jones@linaro.org>,
	Daniel.Fleischer@orbit.de, Marcel.Krause@orbit.de,
	christian.hampe@telekom.de, haye.haehne@telekom.de,
	keith.lloyd@telekom.de
Subject: Re: v4.19.221 breaks qdisc modules
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:37:29 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

Dixi quod…

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2022, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:

> > As for how to test for larger numbers, see the answer in the email
> > archives, others have done this successfully.

> Search engine fodder would have been welcome. All I found so far is

I’ve figured out enough Makefile and cpp hackery… after finally finding
out that I need to take the values on Makefile level, not from a header
file… so, for the archives (and for the benefit of others):

https://github.com/tarent/sch_jens/commit/19c8e499fba8cef65a0b301dc158168707b5689f

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

/⁀\ The UTF-8 Ribbon
╲ ╱ Campaign against      Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen:
 ╳  HTML eMail! Also,     https://www.tarent.de/newsletter
╱ ╲ header encryption!