--- On Tue, 9/7/10, Ondrej Zary wrote: > > It's not a garbage, just a packet that is not yet > complete. Sorry, I guess I was being dense. I thought packets were by definition complete... :) I think you're saying this is one of N fragments which the minidriver will be re-assembling into a bigger packet, before somehow passing it up the stack... I attach my doc update patch. (should be the same as what I sent before. Consider my apology for using an attachment as repeated here; my email setup remains partly broken). Can you send a version of your defrag-enabling patch which applies on top of it, and documents your new calling convention (with a third return case for rx_process() too?