From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@intel.com>
To: "Xu, Dongxiao" <dongxiao.xu@intel.com>,
	Richard Purdie <richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org>,
	poky <poky@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: Master stability update
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:52:29 +0800	[thread overview]

Note that checksum changes may not come from do_install itself, which including
the hash from other tasks that do_install depends on. To capture the latter
possibility, you can simply use "bitbake -S poky-image-minimal" which only generates
.siginfo for all the tasks w/o actually running them. This way you can compare the
difference between emenlow and atom-pc easily to see what actually change.

Thanks
Kevin