Dear LVM2-People, I made a native RAID5 via LVM on 3 SSDs without mdadm, since LVM2 can do it natively. But I got confused about how to easily monitor it (send emails about errors, since it's a remove server) and how to check, repair and scrub the RAID5. Using: "sudo lvchange --syncaction check cryptdata_raid5/home" (same for repair) results in Command on LV cryptdata_raid5/home does not accept LV type linear. Command not permitted on LV cryptdata_raid5/home. Does that mean LVM2 doesn't fully support native RAID5 and I should format everything and set up a mdadm raid5? Because mdadm has scrubbing and email reports according to the mdadm.conf. -- Mit freundlichen Grüßen Martin Dünkelmann