From: "Deniz Uğur" <deniz343@gmail.com>
To: Philippe Gerum <rpm@xenomai.org>
Cc: Xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org>
Subject: Re: [I-PIPE][ARM64] Experimenting on Jetson Xavier
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:44:15 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi again,

So I’ve installed the evl/v5.10 on Jetson Xavier and after setting the scaling_governor to performance I got somewhat good results.

I’ve set the isolcpus=0 command line argument but latmus reports that CPU0 is not isolated. I’m not sure if that’s a bug or I’ve missed something.

Other than that I’m getting latencies between +-10us and worst latency is 73us. Even though I’ve ran latmus -t I’m still getting negative latencies. Isn’t that supposed to fix that?

evl test reports OK for everything except for scheduler-quota-accuracy and sched-tp-accuracy (no kernel support)

Are these latencies best I can get or are there anything else I can do to lower/stabilize the latencies?

Thanks.
Deniz.