Hello I've a problem with my raid0. The probelmatic disks (2x 1TB wdred) were in usage in my server, now they got replaced with 3x 4TB seagate in a raid5. Before I turned them off, I made a backup on an external drive (normal hdd via USB) via rsync -avx /source /mnt/external/ Whatever happens in the night, the backup isn't complete and I miss files. So I put the old raid again into the server and wanted to start, but the Intel Raid Controller said that one of the disks are no member of a raid. My server mainboard is from Gigabyte a MX11-PC0. Well I made some mdadm examines, smartctl, mdstat, lsdrv logfiles and attached them to the mail. At the moment I have both raid0 disks, the backup disk and my normal ssd in my workstation. My workstation has this OS: nara@Nibler:~$ cat /etc/os-release NAME="Ubuntu" VERSION="18.04.4 LTS (Bionic Beaver)" ID=ubuntu ID_LIKE=debian PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS" VERSION_ID="18.04" HOME_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/" SUPPORT_URL="https://help.ubuntu.com/" BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/" PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy" VERSION_CODENAME=bionic UBUNTU_CODENAME=bionic nara@Nibler:~$ uname -a Linux Nibler 4.15.0-96-lowlatency #97-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Wed Apr 1 04:10:58 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux I would be very glad when someone can help me with this issue. All I want is to localy mount the raid0 for getting my files and do a new fresh rsync via SATA and not USB. Thank you Nara