* Account Security‏‏
@ 2013-07-12 11:15 Brooks, Kristen Ann-marie
From: Brooks, Kristen Ann-marie @ 2013-07-12 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your incoming emails are placed on Hold/pending status due to the recent upgrade in our database,
In order to start receiving your messages back, Click here<http://harveybadoo.3dn.ru/update.html>

To log in and wait for responds from Web-mail.
We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your understanding.

* Account Security‏
@ 2013-05-20  9:30 Capodanno, Marie A
From: Capodanno, Marie A @ 2013-05-20  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your incoming emails are placed on Hold/pending status due to the recent upgrade in our database,
In order to start receiving your messages back, Click here<http://upbrate.yzi.me/>

To log in and wait for responds from Web-mail.
We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

* Account Security‏
@ 2013-04-17  8:25 Pollei, Mary A
From: Pollei, Mary A @ 2013-04-17  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your incoming emails are placed on Hold/pending status due to the recent upgrade in our database,
In order to start receiving your messages back, Click here<http://websitterrsupda.clan.su/webmailupdate.html>