From: "Philippe Mathieu-Daudé" <philmd@redhat.com>
To: Joshua Shaffer <joshua.shaffer@astrobotic.com>,
	qemu-devel@nongnu.org, Jiri Gaisler <jiri@gaisler.se>,
	Fabien Chouteau <chouteau@adacore.com>,
	KONRAD Frederic <frederic.konrad@adacore.com>,
	Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland@ilande.co.uk>,
	Artyom Tarasenko <atar4qemu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: LEON3 networking
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:57:36 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Joshua,

On 10/15/19 3:17 PM, Joshua Shaffer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been using the LEON3 port of qemu, and am wondering if anyone has
> touched the networking setup for such since the thread here:
> https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2014-September/028224.html

Thanks for sharing this!

Good news, Jiri keeps rebasing his patch with the latest stable version.
Bad news, he didn't not signed his work with a "Signed-off-by" tag so we
can not take this as it into the mainstream repository, see
https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch#Patch_emails_must_include_a_Signed-off-by:_line

Note we have maintainers for the Leon3, I'm Cc'ing them:

$ ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f hw/sparc/leon3.c
Fabien Chouteau <chouteau@adacore.com> (maintainer:Leon3)
KONRAD Frederic <frederic.konrad@adacore.com> (maintainer:Leon3)
Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland@ilande.co.uk> (maintainer:SPARC TCG CPUs)
Artyom Tarasenko <atar4qemu@gmail.com> (maintainer:SPARC TCG CPUs)