From: Lukas Puehringer <lukas.puehringer@nyu.edu>
To: git@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: legal consent to use logo in talk
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:32:51 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

I just realized that the logo's licensing information is available
online, and suits our needs.

You can disregard my prior email, and I apologize for the noise on the
mailing list.

Thanks,
Lukas Puehringer

--
lukas.puehringer@nyu.edu
PGP fingerprint: 8BA6 9B87 D43B E294 F23E  8120 89A2 AD3C 07D9 62E8