* [Qemu-devel] Guest Reboot After Plug HDMI
       [not found] <mailman.10914.1512369197.27994.qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
@ 2017-12-04  6:58 ` Lying
From: Lying @ 2017-12-04  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello, Everybody. I encounter a problem when i using my guest.I booting my guest without HDMI primarily, Then i add it, but my guest is be rebooted.To know what cause it, i do it again, especially i check my guest is running normal or not with "ping" before plugging, that's well.What i was suffer? can you help me solve it?

@ 2017-12-04  7:59 ` Lying
From: Lying @ 2017-12-04  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello, Everybody. I encounter a problem when i using my guest.

I booting my guest without HDMI primarily, Then i add it, but my guest is be rebooted.

To know what cause it, i do it again, especially i check my guest is running normal or not with "ping" before plugging, that's well.

What i was suffer? can you help me solve it?

Following message is detailed!!!

Guest: window 7 profession

Linux: Ubuntu 1604

Qemu:1 v2.11.0-rc0

Libvirt: 3.9

method of  booting: virsh start myGuest1

method of plug HDMI: virsh qemu-monitor-command myGuest1 --hmp 'device_add driver=vfio-pci,host=01:00.0,xvga=on,multifunction=yes'

phenomenon: after plugging, my Guest is failed to check with "ping", for a while, my display is light and load windows.

expect: my guest is running when i plug HDMI, it  seem that hot add a device.