* GATT Server example
@ 2016-06-12 11:41 Marco Trapanese
From: Marco Trapanese @ 2016-06-12 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi,
how to use the example-gatt-server?
Launching it will print:

> GetManagedObjects
> GATT application registered
> Battery Level drained: 98
> Battery Level drained: 96
> Battery Level drained: 94

but from my smartphone I cannot find any BLE device.
As far as I understand this example should show how to "fake" a battery
level and heartrate standard profiles, and also a custom test service.

It should advertise, acting as a peripheral unit, in order to be
connected from a central one (smartphone).

Am I wrong?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-12 11:41 UTC | newest]