+ dri-devel, maybe other guys know it. On 2017年08月01日 00:15, Chih-Wei Huang wrote: >> I want to enable tcp adb in terminal before surfaceflinger, since in some >> cases, adb cannot connect over tcp if surfaceflinger crash or dead off. >> I have tried several things: >> Android7 doesn't have netcfg and dhcpcd binary, so I pushed these two >> commands to system. >> with 'netcfg eth0 up' and 'netcfg eth0 dhcp', I can get IP address, but >> client cannot connect to this ip(time out). >> >> and when running 'netcfg eth0 dhcp', the terminal will output failed log >> "action 'dhcp' failed (Network is unreachable)". >> >> What do you think of it? Is there a know method to enable tcp adb in >> terminal without depending on framework? > Honestly speaking I didn't try that. > I'll give a try later.