On 5/18/20 10:20 PM, Pali Rohár wrote> ... > AuriStream works also in HSP profile and I already implemented > negotiation for AuriStream codec for both HSP and HFP profiles. > > The only missing part is to unblock kernel to allow usage of AuriStream. > ... > AuriStream does not need HFP, it is available also in HSP. So missing > HFP should not be a blocker. > > Anyway, my HFP implementation is there: > > https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/288 > https://github.com/pali/hsphfpd-prototype > > And people are already testing my HFP implementation with pulseaudio > integration. > > So, we can continue at kernel level, as this is the missing part right > now. Reading through this thread, it seems like Pali has alleviated all concerns regarding the patch. I would like to ask what still remains to be done in order to make this patch more acceptable? Best, Ujjwal -- Ujjwal "Ryzokuken" Sharma (he/him) Compilers Hacker, Node.js Core Collaborator and Speaker