All of lore.kernel.org
From: Stefano Babic <sbabic@denx.de>
To: Tom Rini <trini@konsulko.com>, Fabio Estevam <festevam@gmail.com>
Cc: Stefano Babic <sbabic@denx.de>,
	Priyanka Jain <priyanka.jain@nxp.com>,
	Prafulla Wadaskar <prafulla@marvell.com>,
	Simon Guinot <simon.guinot@sequanux.org>,
	Marek Vasut <marex@denx.de>, Matthias Weisser <weisserm@arcor.de>,
	Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br>,
	Sinan Akman <sinan@writeme.com>,
	U-Boot-Denx <u-boot@lists.denx.de>
Subject: Re: U-Boot boards needing CONFIG_DM migration
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 12:30:27 +0200	[thread overview]

On 28.07.21 21:21, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 04:09:48PM -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote:
>> Hi Stefano,
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 3:58 PM Stefano Babic <sbabic@denx.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Its status was erroneously set in patchwork - I'll pick it up.
>>
>> Thanks.  Peter Robinson's series to convert warp is also missing in master:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg403736.html
>
> I thought I had seen something about warp too.  Any idea what happened
> in the imx tree?

For Fabio's patch, status was set to "Changes requested" and not
assigned to me, so I have not taken his patch at all.

But with Peter's set is weird : I see they are in "Awaiting upstream",
so that seems they were merged by me in u-boot-imx, so I do not really
know. I check them again if I can apply on TOT.

Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic@denx.de