On 18.01.21 15:12, Frederic Weisbecker wrote: > From: Peter Zijlstra > > Some static call declarations are going to be needed on low level header > files. Move the necessary material to the dedicated static call types > header to avoid inclusion dependency hell. > > Signed-off-by: Peter Zijlstra (Intel) > Cc: Thomas Gleixner > Cc: Mel Gorman > Cc: Ingo Molnar > Cc: Michal Hocko > Cc: Paul E. McKenney > Signed-off-by: Frederic Weisbecker Could the patches please be reordered to have this one first in the series? I could make use of it in my paravirt simplification series. I'll include this patch (in slightly modified form. i.e. without the __static_call_return0() parts) in my series in order to make it build. My tests suggest you should also update tools/include/linux/static_call_types.h Juergen