* move to 4.17-based kernel?
@ 2018-06-18 11:51 Tao Ren
From: Tao Ren @ 2018-06-18 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Stanley; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Joel,

Not sure if I missed anything during communication, but I just want to know if we have already moved to 4.17-based kernel or we are still working on it? I checked github.com:openbmc/linux.git and didn’t find 4.17 branch, and that’s why I’m asking.

Thanks,

Tao

* Re: move to 4.17-based kernel?
@ 2018-06-18 11:54 ` Joel Stanley
From: Joel Stanley @ 2018-06-18 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tao Ren; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Tao,

On 18 June 2018 at 21:21, Tao Ren <taoren@fb.com> wrote:
> Not sure if I missed anything during communication, but I just want to know
> if we have already moved to 4.17-based kernel or we are still working on it?
> I checked github.com:openbmc/linux.git and didn’t find 4.17 branch, and
> that’s why I’m asking.

It's not published yet, but testing has gone well and I intend to
publish it in the next day or two. I'll send an announcement to the
list when I do so.

Cheers,

Joel

* Re: move to 4.17-based kernel?
@ 2018-06-18 11:56   ` Tao Ren
From: Tao Ren @ 2018-06-18 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Stanley; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Got it, Joel. Thank you for the quick response!

Best regards,

Tao