From: <mathias.herzog@postfinance.ch>
To: linux-lvm@redhat.com
Subject: RE: [linux-lvm] Mirror between different SAN fabrics
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:30:22 +0100	[thread overview]

Hey... first of all I wish you a happy new year, hope you had a nice
party...
Sorry for my absence from the list, I spent some nice days in the
mountains

I thought about the "stacked" approach. First I didn't even want to
think about a solution like this, but why not give it a try.
I will take quite the same configuration like Ty and try on a Cluster.

If it's stable and fast enough with some basic I/O testing then I will
try with two different fabrics and make tests with some real
applications.
You will definitely hear if I have success (or not)

Thanks for your help

Regards Mathias

Sicherheitshinweis:
Dieses E-Mail von PostFinance ist signiert. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter:
https://www.postfinance.ch/e-signature.
Geben Sie Ihre Sicherheitselemente niemals Dritten bekannt.