On 24/03/17 16:47, Jyri Sarha wrote: > The first patch removes CONFIG_DRM_OMAP_NUM_CRTCS config option. The > patches number 2-4 gets rid of annoying name collision between dss > backend and omapdrm. The second last patch cleans up the unnecessary > complexity from omap_modeset_init(). And finally the last implements > CRTC's CTM matrix propety by using DSS DISPC's Color Phase Rotation > unit. > > Changes since v3: > - Rebased on top Tomi Valkeinen's latest omap-drm series: > https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2017-March/136770.html > - Adds: > - drm/omap: Implement CTM property for CRTC using OVL managers CPR matrix I think the series looks good, except the CPR patch needs more work on deciding what kind of userspace API we need. I'll apply the rest of the patches. Tomi