On 11/3/21 8:38 PM, Johannes Schindelin wrote: > I fear that it won't be as easy to send the next iteration as one might > think: GitGitGadget works off of open Pull Requests on GitHub. And the > branch for the Pull Request corresponding to this series has been deleted, > thereby permanently closing the Pull Request (it cannot be reopened > anymore): https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1066#event-5541689437 In fact, I know you *can* re-open such a PR. The author of the PR would need to restore the branch in the fork, and ensure that the latest commit on the branch is the same commit that it was when the branch got deleted. I know this is possible because I've accidentally deleted branches that I thought were already merged, when they got reused for another PR that was still open --I restored the PR by restoring the branch immediately, I *think* github may offer a button to do that on the PR webpage but I'm not sure. -- Eli Schwartz Arch Linux Bug Wrangler and Trusted User