* [KJ]  CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA (BCEAO)
@ 2007-02-15 20:05 yaser osman
From: yaser osman @ 2007-02-15 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

  sr   i'm Yassir Osman Ganar i want to ask you if there any Gift in the Bank by this name or n't .
  thank you very much

---------------------------------
 Get your own web address.

* [KJ] CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA (BCEAO)
@ 2006-10-26 23:39 Charles Paul
From: Charles Paul @ 2006-10-26 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

  BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST (BCEAO)
CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA (BCEAO)
Agence principale de Cotonou
Avenue Jean Paul I Cotonou, BP 325 Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Telex : 5211 BCEAO COTONOU
Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/06
ATTN: (SoleBeneficiary)

PAYMENT OF $30.7M ON CONTRACT REF: BR/102/0005B/06:

Citing your reference for the release and payment of 30,700,000.00 with Ref: BR/102/0005B/06 and Foreign Exchange Allocation Number BMF-52114  as it appears on our payment schedule 1st quarter 2006; be informed that approval has been given to effect the transfer of the above sum in your favour. From the records of outstanding contractors/Next of Kin Fund due for payment with the Government of Benin Republic, your name and company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Payments who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your utstanding part payment is US$30,700,000.00 (Thirty million seven hundred thousand united states dollars).

Kindly  re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a Certified Bank Draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA (BCEAO).

Regards,
Prof. Charles Paul.
Director of Foreign Operations.
CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICA (BCEAO)