All of lore.kernel.org
From: Heiko Schocher <hs@denx.de>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: [U-Boot] ls1021a: problem with errata A009007
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:43:57 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello Ran Wang,

I have ported successfully U-Boot to an ls1021a based board and works
nice for the HW I have access to.

Now the customer reports problems on his HW with
SYS_FSL_ERRATUM_A009007
which is always activated.

Board does not boot, and crashes in erratum_a009007()

(Sorry I have no logs ... nor access to this HW)

Disabling this function, and U-Boot boots ...

Customer states/confirmed me, that he has the same HW ...

On the board USB is not used.

Any ideas hints what can be wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

bye,