Hi all, I updated the header file according to the comments and overall flow of the discussion (see attachment). Also I replaced defines with enumerations and 1. Added new PCM request type for assigning particular virtual queue for particular substream. 2. Removed the rewind/forward request types, since these are actually not needed. Looking forward for your comments. Anton Yakovlev Senior Software Engineer OpenSynergy GmbH Rotherstr. 20, 10245 Berlin www.opensynergy.com Please mind our privacy notice pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR. // Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz gem. Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie hier. COQOS Hypervisor certified by TÜV SÜD [COQOS Hypervisor certified by TÜV SÜD]