* [MPTCP] Re: Weekly meeting - 12 November 2020 16:00 UTC (8am PDT, 5pm CET, 12pm CST)
@ 2020-11-11 17:32 Paolo Abeni
From: Paolo Abeni @ 2020-11-11 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 16:09 +0100, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> Our public MPTCP upstreaming weekly web conference is scheduled for
> tomorrow.
>
> The list of topics is available here:
> https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/mptcp_upstreaming_20201112
>
> Feel free to add/modify topics!

I'd like to post upstream the following patches:

mptcp: send explicit ack on delayed ack_seq incr
mptcp: keep track of advertised windows right edge
mptcp: rework poll+nospace handling
mptcp: try to push pending data on snd una updates
mptcp: move page frag allocation in mptcp_sendmsg()
mptcp: refactor shutdown and close
mptcp: introduce MPTCP snd_nxt
mptcp: add accounting for pending data
mptcp: reduce the arguments of mptcp_sendmsg_frag
mptcp: introduce mptcp_schedule_work
tcp: factor out __tcp_close() helper
mptcp: use tcp_build_frag()
tcp: factor out tcp_build_frag()

in a single series. My plan is let the self-tests run for while on net-
next plus the above and then post (likely, tomorrow before the mtg).

If there are objections or different opinions please let me know!

/P

* [MPTCP] Re: Weekly meeting - 12 November 2020 16:00 UTC (8am PDT, 5pm CET, 12pm CST)
@ 2020-11-12  0:21 Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2020-11-12  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp