* [meta-java] merged changes to master
@ 2018-12-18 16:16 Richard Leitner
From: Richard Leitner @ 2018-12-18 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,
this is a note to let you know that I've just merged the following patches from master-next to the master branch of the meta-java repository at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java.

If any of them should be backported to any stable branches please get in contact with us by replying to this email. Thanks.

Andreas Obergschwandtner (1):
      openjdk-8-native: hotspot: handle format-overflow error for gcc >= 7

André Draszik (3):
      openjdk-8: support rm_work disabled
      openjdk: remove incorrect PROVIDES (java2-vm java2-runtime)
      java-library: make packages overriding PACKAGE_ARCH work again

Richard Leitner (2):
      layer.conf: change LAYERSERIES_COMPAT to thud
      oeqa: runtime: java: skip java7 comp test for powerpc

regards;Richard.L

* Re: [meta-java] merged changes to master
@ 2019-11-18 14:48 ` Davis, Michael
From: Davis, Michael @ 2019-11-18 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembeded-devel

Two I would like to see backported.

This one fixes a build break in at least thud and probably warrior.
openjdk-8: disable stringop-overflow compiler errors

This one fixes multi-lib builds in thud and warrior.
Revert "base-files: Define JAVA_HOME by default"

this is a note to let you know that I've just merged the following
patches from master-next to the master branch of the meta-java
repository at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java<git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java>.

If any of them should be backported to any stable branches please get in
contact with us by replying to this email. Thanks.

Alistair Francis (1):
layer.conf: Mark as compatible with zeus

Chris Laplante (2):
classpath: add patch to fix BigDecimal.compareTo()
classpath: add patch to fix BigDecimal.stripTrailingZeros()'s
handling of 0.

Fang Jia (1):
Revert "base-files: Define JAVA_HOME by default"

Nicola Lunghi (1):
openjdk-8: Enable HotSpot builds on 5.x Linux kernels

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado (23):
icedtea7: Add missing DEPENDS
openjdk7: Make kerberos optional through PACKAGECONFIG
openjdk8: Make kerberos optional through PACKAGECONFIG
classpath: Fix build with targets aarch64
jamvm: Do not build for aarch64 targets
cacao: Do not build for aarch64 targets
javasqlite: Create cc tool to make libtool happy
jdon: Fix location of S
rxtx: Fix path of javac
jamvm: Fix binary name for javac
cup: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
dbus-java: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
rhino: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
ca-certificates: Cannot be an allarch package
xalan-j: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
xom: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
jaxen: Do not build an all PACKAGE_ARCH
jlex: Do not build as an all PACKAGE_ARCH
bsf: Do not build as all PACKAGE_ARCH
poi: Do not build as all PACKAGE_ARCH
xom: Allow re-running do_compile
jdom: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH
dom4j: Do not use all as PACKAGE_ARCH

Richard Leitner (7):
README: mention new TESTIMAGE_AUTO variable
oeqa: runtime: java: Drop OETestID
cacao: update to latest staging tip 2d6f6c14daf9
README: rewrite build host dependencies
icedtea7-native: disable new compiler warnings
openjdk-8: disable stringop-overflow compiler errors
layer.conf: remove compatibility with thud and warrior

regards;Richard.L

Disclaimer

* Re: [meta-java] merged changes to master
@ 2019-11-18  0:30   ` chris.laplante
From: chris.laplante @ 2019-11-18  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj, Richard Leitner, openembeded-devel; +Cc: Ricardo Ribalda Delgado

Hi Khem,

Maybe not what you were directly asking about, but any idea why my patches are incorrectly attributed in Patchwork? E.g. https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/165487/ or https://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/bitbake/patches/?submitter=12924. Is it because of my company's usage of Microsoft Exchange?

Thanks,
Chris

* Re: [meta-java] merged changes to master
@ 2019-11-15 17:20 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2019-11-15 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Leitner, openembeded-devel; +Cc: Ricardo Ribalda Delgado

@ 2019-11-15  9:50 Richard Leitner
From: Richard Leitner @ 2019-11-15  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembeded-devel; +Cc: Ricardo Ribalda Delgado

@ 2018-10-02  6:07 Richard Leitner
From: Richard Leitner @ 2018-10-02  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, André Draszik, Andreas Obergschwandtner

Hi,
this is a note to let you know that I've just merged the following patches from master-next to the master branch of the meta-java repository at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java.

If any of them should be backported to any stable branches please get in contact with us by replying to this email. Thanks.

Andreas Obergschwandtner (1):
      icedtea: disable error format-overflow for gcc 7

André Draszik (5):
      layer.conf: stop OpenJDK-8(native) build dependencies from being installed
      openjdk-8: fix malformed patches
      openjdk-8: always apply some patches
      openjdk-8: allow to build client JVM via PACKAGECONFIG
      openjdk-8: add aarch32 port 8u172b11

Richard Leitner (12):
      openjdk-build-helper: add get_*_arch functions
      openjdk-8: use openjdk_build_helper's ARCH translation functions
      openjdk-7: use openjdk_build_helper's ARCH translation functions
      icedtea7-native: use openjdk_build_helper's ARCH translation functions
      openjdk-7: remove version dependent stuff from openjdk-common
      openjdk-8: use openjdk-common
      openjdk-7: merge postinst into openjdk-7-common
      oeqa: runtime: java: enable test_java8_jar_comp_mode for armv7
      conf: distro: add mejate{,-musl} distributions
      oeqa: runtime: java: skip java7 comp test for ppc
      README: clarify supported openjdk version/arch/libc combinations
      openjdk-7-common: fix jvm postinst scripts

regards;Richard.L