On 4/10/17 4:28 AM, Maier, Chris wrote: > Hi, > > I want to create a deployable SD card image. My board (beaglebone based) boots from SD card and runs a script which copies the rootfs.tar.bz2 to the flash memory. > So how can I deploy a copy of the whole rootfs to ${D}/home/root? > A rootfs in the rootfs, does that make sense? > you could write a image post processing function to do it. > Any help is appreciated. > > Chris Maier > > > > Geschäftsführung: Brigitte Vöster-Alber (Vorsitzende), Andrea Alexandra Alber, Marc Alber, Florian Birkenmayer > Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Dr. Ulli Arnold, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 250329, Tel: +49 7152 203 0 > GEZE GmbH, Reinhold-Vöster-Straße 21-29, 71229 Leonberg, Germany > > >