From: Sagaert Johan <sagaert.johan@skynet.be>
To: buildroot@busybox.net
Subject: [Buildroot] Problem with Qt when using commit libglib2: Bump libglib2 to 2.36.1 ( no touchscreen )
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:50:12 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi

I used QT_CONFIGURE_OPTS += -no-glib and this seems to fix the problem, but it breaks phonon. See below
So I had to disable Phonon first.
It might be needed to add glib as dependency for phonon in the config menu.

Creating qmake. Please wait...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/buildroot12git/output/build/qt-4.8.5/qmake'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/buildroot12git/output/build/qt-4.8.5/qmake'

You have asked to use pkg-config and are cross-compiling.
Please make sure you have a correctly set-up pkg-config
environment!

Phonon support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
 Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to ./configure to see the final report.
 If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
 switch (-continue) to ./configure to continue.
make: *** [/home/buildroot12git/output/build/qt-4.8.5/.stamp_configured] Error 101

I will bump glib2 to the latest version to see if this solves anything...
Building it now ....

Regards Johan