On 18.06.19 г. 21:00 ч., David Sterba wrote: > Minimum stripe count matches the minimum devices required for a given > profile. The open coded assignments match the raid_attr table. > > What's changed here is the meaning for RAID5/6. Previously their > min_stripes would be 1, while newly it's devs_min. This however shold be > the same as before because it's not possible to create filesystem on > fewer devices than the raid_attr table allows. > > There's no adjustment regarding the parity stripes (like > calc_data_stripes does), because we're interested in overall space that > would fit on the devices. > > Missing devices make no difference for the whole calculation, we have > the size stored in the structures. I think the clean up in this function should include more here's list of things which I think will make it more readable. Something like the attached diff on top of your patch: