On 08/15/2016 11:31 PM, Hannes Reinecke wrote: > Makes one wonder: what happens to the waitevent threads? > We won't be waiting for them after applying this patch, right? > So why did we ever had this busy loop here? > Ben? > > (And while we're at the subject: can't we drop the waitevent threads > altogether? We're listening to uevents nowadays, so we should be > notified if something happened to the device-mapper tables. Which should > make the waitevent threads unnecessary, right?) Hello Hannes, Maybe this is not what you had in mind, but would you agree with the attached two patches? Thanks, Bart.