On 2018-10-08 9:21 p.m., Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in: > > net/sched/cls_u32.c > > between commit: > > 6d4c407744dd ("net: sched: cls_u32: fix hnode refcounting") > > from the net tree and commit: > > a030598690c6 ("net: sched: cls_u32: simplify the hell out u32_delete() emptiness check") > > from the net-next tree. > > I fixed it up (I reverted the net tree commit as I could not tell > wich parts of it, if any, are still needed) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. > Attached should fix it. Al, please double check. cheers, jamal