On 3/6/19 1:08 AM, Chris Wilson wrote: > Quoting Michal Wajdeczko (2019-03-06 09:01:09) >> On Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:45:17 +0100, Chris Wilson >>> Now doing an if (i915_error_injected() && !err) err = -EINVAL; makes >>> sense to catch places where we've eaten that error and so breaking the >>> test. >> This will not work today, as at least in one place - i915_gem_init - we >> inject -EIO which later we try to replace with success. And for that case >> we may rather want to add > I think we may want to move that particular test to one side, something > along the lines of i915.disable_gpu=1 ? > -Chris Just to clarify on how to proceed with the fix. I'm not sure if the suggestion is to go back to the previous version of the fix or to go for a different approach. Also Arek has said in the internal mailing list that there are some changes being made to the -piglit-style-dmesg, so looks like this issue will be flagging up in the public CI as well. -Sujaritha