Hi, I've been experiencing this bug on my Pegasos II (PPC G4 1GHz, 512M RAM) box for a while: I can reliably kill my machine in about half an hour while watching some video read from a remote nfs volume (hence the "mplayer" task in the following dump). It was relatively uneasy to get proper debug info as the crash happens while video was playing on the screen, but it's there anyway :) This particular dump comes from kernel 2.6.19-ck2 but I reproduced the bug with vanilla 2.6.19 too, so the bug lives in mainline. I'm not really familiar with that particular code, but I'd gladly provide as much debug info as I can. The box is hooked to a gigabit switch and the NIC is configured as gigabit too. Interestingly, when I reboot immediately after the crash, the NIC gets a bogus MAC address, and I have to reboot again to get back to normal. HTH T-Bone -- Thibaut VARENE http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/