Hi Aruna, Thanks for your help. Of cause it's in kernel space. I've tried /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space which does nothing. Finally I found this in kernel document: Pointer Types ============= Pointers printed without a specifier extension (i.e unadorned %p) are hashed to give a unique identifier without leaking kernel addresses to user space. On 64 bit machines the first 32 bits are zeroed. If you _really_ want the address see %px below. ⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​ On Jan 14, 2022, 00:54, at 00:54, Aruna Hewapathirane wrote: > > >> > When I search randomization the only thing I found is KASLR which I >> don't think is the same thing. >> > > >Think about this carefully. When you insmod that kernel module which >address space is it using ? Kernel or Userspace ? :-) > >This will help: >https://askubuntu.com/questions/318315/how-can-i-temporarily-disable-aslr-address-space-layout-randomization > >Good luck -Aruna