Hello, I'm trying to implement support for opening DiskCryptor partitions. DiskCryptor is licensed under GPLv3, which is incompatible with libcryptsetup's LGPL2+. I'd therefore prefer not to read DiskCryptor source code. I'm asking for someone to do this and provide some information - mostly about header encryption ATM. I tried to reverse-engineer the format from public info: * https://diskcryptor.org/volume/ * https://security.stackexchange.com/a/83792 and by trial and error, but failed. I've tried the following (with many variations) on a FAT partition encrypted with AES: 1. Password is encoded as an ASCII string. 2. This ASCII string is hashed with PBKDF2 with the following parameters: * hash: sha512 * salt - 64 bytes from start of the volume header, * output size: 64 or perhaps 192 bytes, * 1000 iterations. 3. Encryption key consists of the first or perhaps last 64 bytes (512 bits) of the output of PBKDF2. 4. Bytes 64 - 2048 of the header are encrypted with AES cipher in XTS mode: * decryption starts from byte 64, * IV is 16 bytes long. Code could be found at https://github.com/DavidXanatos/DiskCryptor/ . Thank you in advance. Greetings, Mateusz Jończyk