Simon, Thank you. I appreciate you looking at this. Regards, Brian Edmisten -----Original Message----- From: Simon Wunderlich [mailto:sw@simonwunderlich.de] Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 12:26 AM To: b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org; Edmisten, Brian Subject: Re: Bonding Alternating Hi Brian, hmm, I see. I will try to set up this scenario over the next few days and let you know. I haven't used bonding for quite a while now, but I also don't think that we had changes in the code which would break it. Anyway, will test and let you know. Cheers, Simon On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 6:57:37 PM CEST Edmisten, Brian wrote: > Simon, > > I did check again. batctl bonding responds with enabled. > > Cheers, > Brian Edmisten