* Q: EFI_SPI support
@ 2020-11-23 13:23 Michael Lawnick
From: Michael Lawnick @ 2020-11-23 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

before starting to walk the troublesome way on my own:
Is there any development for EFI_SPI, EFI_I2C and/or EFI_PCI ongoing?
I will have to write an EFI application that needs access to devices on
these buses. So I try to find the path with lowest harm.

KR
Michael Lawnick

* Q: EFI_SPI support
@ 2020-11-27 11:17 ` Michael Lawnick
From: Michael Lawnick @ 2020-11-27 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Nobody interested or is subject formatting wrong so it slips through all
filters?