* git-am and workflow question
@ 2007-02-08  0:34 Kumar Gala
From: Kumar Gala @ 2007-02-08  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I poked around the docs and mailing lists but didn't find an answer
to my question some simple searches so I figured it might be easier
to just post a query to the list.

So my problem is that I'm applying some patches from a mbox and want
to be able to do some slight modifications before actually committing
the change.  I was wondering how people solve this problem (if at all).

thanks

- kumar