* security@ email not working?
@ 2021-06-23 16:17 Bastien Nocera
From: Bastien Nocera @ 2021-06-23 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello,

I sent a mail to the security list on Friday, and got a "not delivered"
message today. Can somebody check whether it works, and let me know
where I can send my mail? Urgently...

<security@bluez.org>: host mail.bluez.org[212.227.132.17] said: 454 4.7.1
    <security@bluez.org>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Cheers

* Re: security@ email not working?
@ 2021-06-24 20:40 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2021-06-24 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Nocera; +Cc: linux-bluetooth

Hi Bastien,

> I sent a mail to the security list on Friday, and got a "not delivered"
> message today. Can somebody check whether it works, and let me know
> where I can send my mail? Urgently...
>
> <security@bluez.org>: host mail.bluez.org[212.227.132.17] said: 454 4.7.1
>    <security@bluez.org>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)
>
> Cheers

thanks for the info. Should be fixed now.

Regards

Marcel