Am 26.01.21 um 09:26 schrieb Christof Thalhofer: > But i can do no webdesign, maintenance of the mailinglist etc. I also > don't want to be the owner of mlmmj.org. What i forgot: We can also transfer the domain to Hostsharing that it can be registered there and the DNS is done by HS. This would be convenient because then the DNS Zonefiles could be altered/adapted easily. Think of SPF entries or subdomains for instance. A domain at HS costs 20 EUR/year. But we also can create the webspace with the domainname at another DNS service pointing to the IP at HS. It would be simply less convenient. Alles Gute Christof Thalhofer -- Dies ist keine Signatur