Dear all. i finished build a program and run it in xenomai. now i want to build it as shared library. i use following commands  to create library file (.so ) from object file (.o) gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libctest.so.1 -o libctest.so.1.0 *.o mv libctest.so.1.0 /opt/lib ln -sf /opt/lib/libctest.so.1.0 /opt/lib/libctest.so ln -sf /opt/lib/libctest.so.1.0 /opt/lib/libctest.so.1 after that i write TEST program and use fuctions which my library support. i can build and run TEST program but some functions in my library doen't work .... how to build and use my shared library in xenomai? Thanks for any help. Luan Dinh