On 31.01.2017 16:56, Peter Lieven wrote: > commit 94d6a7a accidently left the naming of runtime opts and QAPI > scheme inconsistent. As one consequence passing of parameters in the > URI is broken. Sync the naming of the runtime opts to the QAPI > scheme. > > Please note that this is technically backwards incompatible with the 2.8 > release, but the 2.8 release is the only version that had the wrong naming. > Furthermore release 2.8 suffered from a NULL pointer deference during > URI parsing. I always love things like this. "This technically breaks X, but obviously nobody used X, because X always crashed." Reminds me of how we success^W accidentally removed qcow2 encryption. Technically however this also changes the runtime parameter names, I think. Giving them probably did work in 2.8, so it is not compatible there. I don't mind very much, though, and you're the maintainer, so it's fine with me. Anyway, I think this patch should also update nfs_refresh_filename(). Max