Li Jun writes: > New schema of usb controller DT-node should be named with prefix > "^usb(@.*)?", dt changed the node name, but missed counter part > change in driver, fix it by switching to use compatible string as > the dwc3 core compatible string keeps "snps,dwc3" in all dt. > > Fixes: d1689cd3c0f4 ("arm64: dts: imx8mp: Use the correct name for child node "snps, dwc3"") > Signed-off-by: Li Jun Nice fix :-) It may break down if we have two dwc3 nodes as child of a single parent, but I guess that's very unlikely anyway. Acked-by: Felipe Balbi That being said, why do need to keep a pointer to the child? I had a quick look at the driver and it doesn't seem like the pointer is necessary at all. -- balbi