Hi Richard, On Thu Jul 16 2020, Richard Cochran wrote: > On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 05:26:28PM +0100, Russell King wrote: > >> With this driver, there appears to be three instances of a ptp_header() >> like function in the kernel - I think that ought to become a helper in >> generic code. > > Yes, and the hellcreek DSA driver will add yet another. I'll be happy > if patches that refactor everything this magically appear! I'll post the next version of the hellcreek DSA driver probably next week. I can include a generic ptp_header() function if you like in that patch series. But, where to put it? ptp core or maybe ptp_classify? Thanks, Kurt