Hi, John Youn writes: > Add the "snps,ahb-burst" binding and read it in. > > This property controls which burst type to perform on the AHB bus as a > master in internal DMA mode. This overrides the legacy param value, > which we need to keep around for now since several platforms use it. > > Some platforms may see better or worse performance based on this > value. The HAPS platform is one example where all INCRx have worse > performance than INCR. > > Other platforms (such as the Canyonlands board) report that the default > value causes system hangs. > > Signed-off-by: John Youn > Cc: Christian Lamparter it's getting rather late for this merge window. I still need an ack by Rob or any of the devicetree folks. -- balbi