Hi, Peter, Peter Zijlstra writes: > On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 08:38:58AM +0800, Huang, Ying wrote: >> Hi, Peter, >> >> Peter Zijlstra writes: >> >> > On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 02:33:00PM +0800, kernel test robot wrote: >> >> FYI, we noticed the below changes on >> >> >> >> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/peterz/queue.git perf/core >> >> commit 7aba70e47ca4e961acb5af96d5127e3fad651c7c ("x86, perf: Optimize stack walk user accesses") >> > >> > Of course, that commit no longer exists. I re-create the tree every time >> > I push it, this means that if you report something a few days later, its >> > highly likely its against non-existant commits :/ >> >> I am sorry about this. We will try our best to reach real 0day >> reporting. > > Is there any way I can monitor the progress of a given tree through the > whole 0-day testing farm? I know the various compile tests are complete > because those send email. But after that it goes off into magic land > without further feedback, unless something bad happens as per this > report. > > It would be useful for me to know how far along a given tree is before I > zap it. So far, we have no such features like 'boot/functionality/performance test complete' or progress report email. But I think that could be a useful features for many people. We will add it to the TODO of 0day. Best Regards, Huang, Ying