Hi Alison, On Wed Jul 29 2020, Alison Wang wrote: > In the current arm64 defconfig, CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING is enabled as > default. According to my tests on NXP's LayerScape and i.MX platforms, > the system hangs when running the command "stress-ng --hrtimers 1" with > CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING enabled. Disabling this option, the issue > disappears. CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING causes serious performance impact > when running hrtimer stress test at the same time. I think instead of disabling the option for all arm64 devices, it might be better to analyze the root-cause why the hrtimer test hangs when this option is enabled. +Cc hrtimer maintainers: Thomas and Anna-Maria Thanks, Kurt