Michel Dänzer writes: > On 2018-03-03 05:49 AM, Keith Packard wrote: >> Here are the patches to the modesetting driver amended for the amdgpu >> driver. > > Thanks for the patches. Unfortunately, since this driver still has to > compile and work with xserver >= 1.13, at least patches 1 & 3 cannot be > applied as is. > > I was going to port these and take care of that anyway, though I might > not get around to it before April. If it can't wait that long, I can > give you details about what needs to be done. I'm good with that -- I needed this to test amdgpu vs modesetting for some applications, and just having the patches with support is good enough for me. -- -keith